Another Decision on financing within ESF - more than HRK 11 milion for CSOs projects in the area of the local community developmentGovernment Office for Cooperation with NGOs (GOfNGOs) organised contract award ceremony for the projects from the ESF Call „Strengthening the Capacity of Civil Society Organizations to Respond to Local Needs“, on 27 July 2022 in the Hotel Sheraton Zagreb 23.08.2022.
Decision on financing to the associations applied for the Public Call „Communication support to community service programmes“Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs (GOfNGOs) in cooperation with Croatian Association for Public Relations, rewarded three awards to associations that carry out activities aimed at solving crisis situations and building new models of aid and support. 22.08.2022.
The Action Plan for the implementation of the Open Government Partnership initiative in the Republic of Croatia (RoC) for the period 2022 - 2023 was adoptedThe Croatian Government has adopted the Action Plan for the implementation of the Open Government Partnership initiative in the RoC for the period 2022-2023 on its 132 session, held on 14 July 2022. 15.07.2022.
- National Strategy for the Creation of an Enabling Environment for Civil Society Development
- Financing of projects and programmes of civil society organizations
- EU Programmes
- Swiss - Croatian Cooperation Programme
- Programme Europe for Citizens 2014-2020
- Programme Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values (CERV) 2021-2027
- Open Government Partnership
- The Council for the Civil Society Development
- NGOs Open Days 2015
- Mobile application UdrugeInfo