Sign up for the NGOs Open Days 2022 and win the prizeNGOs Open Days held from 2 to 4 June 2022. 18.05.2022.
The panel discussion „Prevention of false information spreading“ is organising within the CERV programme Panel discussion „Combating the spread of false information“ will held within the Annual Conference on human rights, on 27 April 2022 at 12 to 13.30 hours, in Journalists' House.06.05.2022.
- National Strategy for the Creation of an Enabling Environment for Civil Society Development
- Financing of projects and programmes of civil society organizations
- EU Programmes
- Swiss - Croatian Cooperation Programme
- Programme Europe for Citizens 2014-2020
- Programme Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values (CERV) 2021-2027
- Open Government Partnership
- The Council for the Civil Society Development
- NGOs Open Days 2015
- Mobile application UdrugeInfo