The Action Plan for the implementation of the Open Government Partnership initiative in the Republic of Croatia (RoC) for the period 2022 - 2023 was adoptedThe Croatian Government has adopted the Action Plan for the implementation of the Open Government Partnership initiative in the RoC for the period 2022-2023 on its 132 session, held on 14 July 2022. 15.07.2022.
EESC published Civil Society Prize 2022. Main topics: youth and UkraineCreating a better future for young people and helping Ukrainian war victims are the two themes of this year's EESC Civil Society Prize 14.07.2022.
Adjustment of the activities of non-profit organizations in the process of introducing the Euro as the official currency in the Republic of CroatiaMinistry of Finance has prepared an instruction on adjusting of non-profit organisations activities in the process of introducing Euro as official currency in the Republic of Croatia (RoC). 13.07.2022.
- National Strategy for the Creation of an Enabling Environment for Civil Society Development
- Financing of projects and programmes of civil society organizations
- EU Programmes
- Swiss - Croatian Cooperation Programme
- Programme Europe for Citizens 2014-2020
- Programme Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values (CERV) 2021-2027
- Open Government Partnership
- The Council for the Civil Society Development
- NGOs Open Days 2015
- Mobile application UdrugeInfo